VirtualBox Right-Click Windows Taskbar On Mac

Using VirtualBox on my Mac (in windowed mode, not full screen), I noticed that right-click on the Windows taskbar was not working. I commonly use right-click on the task bar to launch an application as administrator, pin an application to the taskbar, etc. I could two-finger click on other windows to get the right-click menu to appear, but that did not work on the taskbar.

To get the right-click menu to appear on the windows taskbar, I had to hold down the "host key" which for me was the left Mac command key, and single-finger click the item in the taskbar.


Hope this helps!
Aaron

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Search iPhone Text Messages with SQLite SQL Query

How to Turn Off Microsoft Arc Touch Mouse Scroll Sound Vibration

Configure SonarAnalyzer.CSharp with .editorconfig, no need for SonarCloud or SonarQube