Top Cities in the United States

To find a data source for visualizations, I found myself commonly searching for "Top 200 Cities in the US", "largest cities by land area", and "largest meto area by population", etc.

I would then have to combine the list I found with other data sources to get all the info I needed.

I thought I'd try to keep an up-to-date copy of this list, in case others also found this helpful.

You can find that list here: https://gist.github.com/aaronhoffman/e1893d32fa1254429abf57f5c0413fa3

I will try to keep this list up-to-date with additional information and API keys as I use it over time.


Hope this helps,
Aaron




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Search iPhone Text Messages with SQLite SQL Query

How to Turn Off Microsoft Arc Touch Mouse Scroll Sound Vibration

Configure SonarAnalyzer.CSharp with .editorconfig, no need for SonarCloud or SonarQube